As expected, the Browns list went from 30% of the entire roster on the injury report to just four with game designations while the Rams have two. For Cleveland, two vital starters are out while an important backup is questionable.
The biggest news is that QB Dorian Thompson-Robinson is out which led to the announcement that Joe Flacco would start less than two weeks after signing to the team’s practice squad.
Marquise Goodwin has been out for a number of games due to his concussion.
Here are the final injury reports from both teams with game designations going into Sunday’s matchup:
Los Angeles Injury Report
- DB Quentin Lake - Hamstring - Out
- OLB Michael Hoecht - Knee - Questionable
Cleveland Injury Report
- WR Marquise Goodwin - Concussion - Out
- QB Dorian Thompson-Robinson - Concussion - Out
- CB Denzel Ward - Shoulder - Out
- OL Nick Harris - Knee - Questionable
The good news is that Myles Garrett, Amari Cooper, Kareem Hunt and others who were on the report during the week do not have any kind of injury designation going into Sunday’s game.
How concerned are you with DTR and Ward out and Harris, the team’s default FB, questionable?