- Browns, Texans Thursday Injury Report: Some significant changes (Jared Mueller) CJ Stroud, Will Anderson top Texans list again but some big changes as well
- Browns offense: One thing they can do to improve their struggling run game (Matt Wilson) Cleveland’s run game hasn’t been up to par over the past few games, and here’s one way to improve it
- NFL Picks Week 16, and media picks for Browns vs. Texans (Chris Pokorny) The DBN staff predicts the Week 16 games, plus the national media make their predictions for Browns vs. Texans.
More Cleveland Browns news:
- Can Injured Texans Offense Overcome Browns Elite Defense? (Sports Illustrated) “The Houston Texans will welcome the Cleveland Browns into H-Town on Sunday with both teams putting backup quarterbacks under center.”
- How will the Browns offense look against the Texans defense (clevelandbrowns.com) QB Joe Flacco has thrown for over 300 yards in back-to-back games.
- Matchup between Browns and Texans will likely be Flacco vs Keenum with Watson and Stroud injured (Associated Press) “When the NFL schedule was released in May, the game between the Browns and Texans on Sunday was expected to be an intriguing matchup.”
- Houston Texans: Nico Collins plans to play vs. Cleveland Browns (Houston Chronicle) “Texans wide receiver Nico Collins said he’s feeling a lot better since he re-injured his calf and hopes to play Sunday.”
- The Browns gameplan vs. the Texans (Youtube) Quincy Carrier goes over the specifics of how Cleveland can not only win, but win convincingly on Sunday
Does the Browns being in playoff contention change your holiday plans at all?