The Cleveland Browns have high hopes to make the playoffs this year but continue to have to overcome injuries. LB Anthony Walker was revealed to have arthroscopic surgery on his knee that will keep him out of Week 16 and potentially more.
The Houston Texans are dealing with injury concerns of their own this week. Thursday we covered reports that three of Houston’s best players would likely miss this week’s game.
Both teams for this week had long lists with some really important players on them, saw changes on Thursday and now we have both team’s final injury reports with game designations:
Browns Injury Report
- OL Joel Bitonio - Back, Knee - Questionable
- LB Jordan Kunaszyk - Calf - Out
- DE Ogbo Okoronkwo - Pectoral - Out
- S Juan Thornhill - Calf - Out
- LB Anthony Walker - Knee - Out
- LB Matthew Adams - Personal - Unspecified
Down a couple of linebackers and Okoronkwo could lead to big problems for a Cleveland defense that has struggled on the road. Getting Ethan Pocic back will be helpful especially if Bitonio is also able to play after returning to practice on a limited basis Friday.
Texans Injury Report
- DE Will Anderson - Ankle - Out
- LB Blake Cashman - Hamstring - Out
- QB CJ Stroud - Concussion - Out
- DT Maliek Collins - Hip - Questionable
- WR Nico Collins - Calf - Questionable
- LB Denzel Perryman - Achilles - Questionable
While the focus will be on Stroud, Anderson and Cashman, for good reason, getting Laremy Tunsil and Jimmie Ward cleared from designations despite being DNPs to start the week is huge. While WR Collins is a big name, DT Collins might even be a more important questionable player this week with all the other injuries on Houston’s defense.
What Browns player that is out Sunday concerns you the most against the Texans?