The Cleveland Browns and New York Jets face off in Week 17 off the shores of Lake Erie with the home team having a lot to play for and the visitors just playing out the year. A game that was supposed to be Deshaun Watson versus Aaron Rodgers is now Joe Flacco versus Trevor Siemian.
Thursday Night Football has a strong history of giving fans interestingly boring games with home teams often having an advantage. With the Browns dealing with injuries to both their kicker and punter, getting a lead early will be important.
The Jets didn’t practice the first two days of this week before traveling west to Ohio. They projected kicker issues as well with their’s listed as DNP on Tuesday.
The final injury reports for both teams are out with some interesting names on each:
Browns Injury Report
- P Corey Bojorquez - Quad - Doubtful
- WR Amari Cooper - Rest, Heel - Questionable
- WR Marquise Goodwin - Knee - Questionable
- K Dustin Hopkins - Hamstring - Out
- DE Ogbo Okoronkwo - Pectoral - Out
- S Juan Thornhill - Questionable
- LB Anthony Walker - Out
Jets Injury Report
- OL Duane Brown - Back - Out
- QB Aaron Rodgers - Achilles - Out
- TE Jeremy Ruckert - Concussion - Out
- QB Zach Wilson - Concussion - Out
- RB Israel Abanlkanda - Ankle - Questionable
- K Greg Zuerlein - Quad - Questionable
- WR Allen Lazard - Illness - Questionable
How much do you think that injuries will actually impact this week’s game? Jump down to our comment section to share with fellow Browns fans!