Dawgs By Nature:
- Broncos DB avoids fine for giving DTR a concussion (Thomas Moore) - NFL decides not to fine Denver’s Baron Browning for hit that put Cleveland QB Dorian Thompson-Robinson into concussion protocol.
- Browns-Rams DraftKings Week 13 prop bets: Bet on Flacco not throwing a ton, Cooper back on track (Chris Pokorny) - The Cleveland Browns are on the road to face the Los Angeles Rams in Week 13 of the 2023 NFL season this Sunday, December 3, at 4:25 PM ET. The Browns are 4-point underdogs against the Rams, according to DraftKings Sportsbook. Here are my favorite player prop bets from the Browns’ perspective in Week 13.
- Browns vs. Rams NFL Week 13 Preview and Prediction - Cleveland will avoid their first two-game losing streak (Chris Pokorny) - This Sunday, the Cleveland Browns take on the Los Angeles Rams in Week 13. Below, we analyze a few advantages, disadvantages, and general thoughts about the two teams before getting to our predictions for the game.
- Browns elevate 2 from practice squad for Rams game in Week 13 (Jared Mueller) - Once again, the Cleveland Browns will be starting a practice squad quarterback over a quarterback on their 53-man roster. Earlier this season, when Deshaun Watson’s status was up in the air and Dorian Thompson-Robinson struggled, PJ Walker started over both despite being on the practice squad.
- Browns vs. Rams: Week 13 Need to Know (Thomas Moore) - Cleveland’s quarterback carousel lands on Joe Flacco this week against the Los Angeles Rams. Here is everything you need to know about the game.
- Browns punter Corey Bojorquez ranked inside the top 10 (Jared Mueller) - Figuring out who is a good kicker is mostly easy: Do they make their kicks a vast majority of the time? Yes? Good. No? Bad Figuring out which punters are good is far more complicated so we have to trust EPA (Estimated Points Added) for telling us if Cleveland Browns punter Corey Bojorquez is good or not.
- The Real-Life Diet of Cleveland Browns Defensive End Myles Garrett, Who Pulls Out the Stops for Cheat Breakfasts (GQ) - When it comes to physical fitness, there is no off-season for Myles Garrett. The Cleveland Browns defensive end uses his time away from football to travel and immerse himself in new cultures, but he’s still working out five days a week and employing a team of professionals for body maintenance, meal prepping, and even blood work to gather biometric data on whether he’s getting the necessary nutrients to perform at the highest level.
- Joe Flacco, Elijah Moore ‘super excited’ about ‘family reunion’ together with Browns (Beacon Journal) - Joe Flacco may have looked strange to a lot of people walking into the Browns locker room after signing with their practice squad nearly two weeks ago. Or, from his perspective, he may have felt like a stranger in a strange land, especially having spent 11 years with the Browns’ AFC North rivals, the Baltimore Ravens. Yet, in that strange land, Flacco found a familiar face — former New York Jets teammate Elijah Moore.
- Browns at Rams storylines, and how they might turn out (cleveland.com) - The Browns will conclude their nine-day west coast road trip on Sunday when they take on the L.A. Rams. Cleveland, of course, has been in Los Angeles this entire week, flying straight there after Sunday’s loss in Denver. The trip is providing them a chance not only to acclimate instead of flying cross country the day before kickoff, but with another bonding opportunity before the final stretch of the season. On Sunday afternoon, we’ll find out if it’s a decision that paid off in the form of a win at SoFi Stadium.
- David Njoku Details Extent of His Burns in New Video: It ‘Happened So Fast’ (People) - David Njoku is speaking out after recovering from what a doctor called “probably the most painful burn you can have.” The NFL player, who suffered facial and body burns after an at-home bonfire this fall, spoke about his injuries in a new video shared to the Cleveland Browns’ social media channels.
- Breaking down the 49ers-Eagles Week 13 NFC showdown (ESPN) - It will be high-stakes theater at Lincoln Financial Field when the Philadelphia Eagles host the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday in a 2023 NFC Championship Game rematch.
- Steelers CB Patrick Peterson on facing Cardinals QB Kyler Murray: ‘He’s starting to get back in his old ways’ (NFL.com) - James Conner isn’t the only familiar face having a reunion when the Arizona Cardinals travel to Pittsburgh to take on the Steelers. Longtime Cardinals and current Steelers cornerback Patrick Peterson will go against his former squad for the third time.
- The rise and fall of an illegal sportsbook with A-list clients (The Washington Post) - A former minor league ballplayer built an eclectic network of bookies who took bets from Maverick Carter, Scottie Pippen and other power brokers. Then came the feds.