The Cleveland Browns and Jacksonville Jaguars will find out which team can overcome injury issues in Week 14. While the big stories have been around both teams’ starting quarterbacks, the visitors have a huge injury report while the home team is much healthier but got some concerning news Friday as well.
The quarterback situation is still unclear while the Browns got their top two pass catchers back at practice Friday. Cleveland also saw Grant Delpit and Dawand Jones not practice Friday after being on the field in the first two practices.
Delpit doesn’t have an injury designation while Jones is questionable.
Here are the official injury reports going into the weekend:
Browns Injury Report
- WR Amari Cooper - Concussion/Ribs - Questionable
- OL Dawand Jones - Knee - Questionable
- CB Cameron Mitchell - Hamstring - Questionable
- CB Denzel Ward - Shoulder - Questionable
Cooper returning to practice is good news but he will have to clear concussion protocol to see the field on Sunday. Jones’ new injury is the biggest news for Cleveland.
Jaguars Injury Report
- CB Christian Braswell - Hamstring - Out
- CB Tyson Campbell - Quadricep - Questionable
- RB Travis Etienne - Ribs - Questionable
- DL Folorunso Fatukasi - Heel - Questionable
- CB - Tre Herndon - Concussion - Out
- RB D’Ernest Johnson - Knee - Questionable
- WR Christian Kirk - Groin - Placed on IR
- QB Trevor Lawrence - Ankle - Questionable
- OL Walker Little - Hamstring - Out
- TE Brenton Strange - Foot - Out
Among the players out, Little is the team’s starting left tackle and Kirk is a starting receiver. Braswell, Herndon and Stange are backup depth players. The group of questionable players includes the starting QB, top two RBs and three starters on defense.
QB CJ Beathard was a full participant on Friday and does not have an injury designation for Sunday.
What do you think about seeing the other team having a longer injury list compared to the Browns? Rare occurrence this year