The latest from Dawgs By Nature:
- Cleveland Browns Training Camp Recap: Day 5 - Watson Attacks Downfield (Chris Pokorny) Deshaun Watson was hitting his receivers downfield with precision on Day 5 of camp.
- Joe Burrow injury update following being carted off the field Thursday (Jared Mueller) Severity is currently unknown outside of a “strain” for the Bengals QB
- Where are your former Browns now? QB Jim Ninowski (Barry Shuck) 25 questions with a member of the 1964 NFL Championship Browns
- Browns training camp: Injury updates on Amari Cooper, Grant Delpit & Matthew Adams (Jared Mueller) Like most training camps, the Browns have had some injury issues early
More Cleveland Browns news:
- Versatility, ‘impressive skill set’ of Elijah Moore continues to shine (clevelandbrowns.com) “I feel like growing up in Florida — I was talking about this with a couple of players yesterday — we don’t coach to play slot outside or inside,” Moore said. “You coach to play receiver. So it doesn’t really matter where I’m lined up.”
- Browns Players Who Need Impressive Camp to Avoid Being Cut (Bleacher Report) “There could be a lot of competition in Cleveland’s camp this year. The team has a good bit of depth across its roster, and quite a few players could be on the bubble this summer.”
- Former Cleveland Browns coach Marty Schottenheimer still under consideration for Pro Football Hall of Fame (WKYC) “Schottenheimer coached 21 NFL seasons for four different teams, including 4 1/2 with the Browns from 1984-88. During his time in Cleveland, he achieved a record of 46-31 with three AFC Central Division titles and playoff appearances in each of his four full years, including two trips to the AFC Championship Game.”
- Cleveland Browns enjoying training camp at The Greenbrier (WVNS) “Browns players say the decision to hold training camp more than 300 miles from home has allowed them a break from their daily routines. They say the trip is a chance to fully immerse themselves in football and build stronger relationships with their teammates.”
- Should we be concerned about JOK? (Youtube) Quincy Carrier reviews the LB room
Have you gotten excited from all the videos you’ve seen from camp or will nothing excite you until it is the regular season?