Pittsburgh officially placed DL Cam Heyward on injured reserve so he doesn’t show up on today’s list. Heyward’s estimated return was updated on Thursday as well. Early in Cleveland’s practice, it was noted that two players were not participating due to injury but the list is much longer than that.
Browns Injury Report
- Joel Bitonio - Rest - DNP
- Amari Cooper - Rest - DNP
- Myles Garrett - Rest - DNP
- Anthony Walker - Rest - DNP
- Shelby Harris - Achilles - DNP
- Maurice Hurst - Hamstring - DNP
- Siaki Ika - Foot - DNP
- Juan Thornhill - Calf - DNP
- Jedrick Wills - Foot - Limited
A ton of defenders on the list after just one week and an extra day of is concerning but, hopefully, just precautions with the first day of practice.
Steelers Injury Report
- WR Diontae Johnson (Hamstring) - DNP
- RB Anthony McFarland Jr. (Knee) - DNP
- OL Chukwuma Okorafor (Concussion) - Limited
- OL James Daniels (Ankle) - Limited
- TE Pat Freiermuth (Chest) - Limited
- DT Larry Ogunjobi (Foot) - Limited
The reports are that Johnson will miss a couple of weeks while Pittsburgh has to be breathing a sigh of relief that both of their injured offensive linemen and Freiermuth were able to practice today.
We will keep you up to date throughout the week and weekend with new updates on the injury front for both teams.
Besides Thornhill, which other injury worries you the most for the Browns?