- Browns, Texans playoff injury report: Improvements for both teams on day 2 (Jared Mueller) No Jerry Hughes but some huge names are questionable like Will Anderson
- Browns rule 3 out for Sunday, big new injury concern during last playoff practice (Jared Mueller) Denzel Ward hurt his knee in practice, is questionable
- NFL Picks Wild Card Playoffs, and media picks for Browns vs. Texans (Chris Pokorny) The DBN staff predicts the Wild Card Weekend games, plus the national media make their predictions for Browns vs. Texans.
- Browns vs. Texans Playoffs: Scouting How Different Houston is with C.J. Stroud in our Q&A with Battle Red Blog (Chris Pokorny) We ask about Texans QB C.J. Stroud, if Houston can play a lot better than a couple weeks ago, and more.
More Cleveland Browns news:
- Injury Report: CB Denzel Ward is questionable for Wild Card game against Texans (clevelandbrowns.com) “The Browns announced the game status for a number of players heading into Wild Card weekend when the Browns will face the Texans.”
- Cleveland Browns vs. Houston Texans Prediction, Preview, and Odds - 1-13-2024 (Winners and Whiners) “Houston and Cleveland will meet Saturday at NRG Stadium in the Wild Card round of the NFL playoffs.”
- Cleveland area bars get creative to air Browns game (WOIO) “But because of a streaming dispute, some people won’t be able to watch the game like they normally do. It’s an issue that has Cleveland Browns fans as well as those who run bars and restaurants crying foul.”
- Cleveland Browns at Houston Texans: Predictions, picks and odds for NFL wild card game (USA Today) “Predictions and picks for the NFL wild card matchup between the Cleveland Browns and Houston Texans.”
- Delpit out, Ward questionable - How do the Browns stop C.J. Stroud? (Youtube) Quincy Carrier reacts to the latest injury news
What is your concern level if Denzel Ward can’t play Saturday?