- NFL announces some roster rule changes for the playoffs (Thomas Moore) The Cleveland Browns are returning to the postseason, so running through the latest updates is a good idea.
- Browns roster: 3 moves leave roster spot available before Week 18 (Jared Mueller) Could Dalvin Cook or another vet be incoming for the Browns playoff run?
- NFL free agency/waiver wire: Browns could be an option for former star running back (Jared Mueller) Dalvin Cook has been waived by the Jets
- Browns NFL Power Rankings: Cleveland as high as the 4th best team heading into Week 18 (Chris Pokorny) Who would have thought it, with Deshaun Watson and Nick Chubb sidelined?
More Cleveland Browns news:
- Browns Can Make History With Win Over Bengals On Sunday (Sports Illustrated) “With a playoff berth locked up, the 11-5 Browns will play an essentially meaningless game against the Cincinnati Bengals in Week 18.”
- Browns sign DE Sam Kamara to practice squad (clevelandbrowns.com) “Kamara (6-0, 272) is in his second NFL season out of Stony Brook. Originally signed by the Bears as an undrafted free agent in 2021, he has appeared in 10 career games.”
- Frank Ryan, the last quarterback to lead the Cleveland Browns to an NFL title, has died at 87 (WBNG) “In the 1964 title game, Ryan threw three touchdown passes to wide receiver Gary Collins as the Browns shocked Hall of Famer Johnny Unitas and the heavily favored Baltimore Colts 27-0 on Dec. 27.”
- Cleveland Browns to pursue a veteran free agent? (Fox 61) “The OBR’s Pete Smith joins the show to talk all the veteran free agents available that folks are trying to connect to the Cleveland Browns.”
- Yes, the Browns should sign Dalvin Cook (Youtube) Quincy Carrier opines on the news free agent running’s potential fit in Cleveland