Dawgs By Nature:
- Browns lose another defender to injured reserve (Jared Mueller) - The Cleveland Browns roster continues to be overwhelmed with injuries as linebacker Anthony Walker Jr. has been placed on injured reserve.
- Browns Schedule Week 18: Scouting the Cincinnati Bengals (Matt Wilson) - The Cleveland Browns have already punched their ticket to the 2024 playoffs, so this game could be viewed as more of a preseason bout in terms of its importance to the organization.
- Browns vs. Bengals: Week 18 Need to Know (Thomas Moore) - The Cleveland Browns will close out the regular season on Sunday as they visit the Cincinnati Bengals. It’s Jeff Driskel and as many backups as the Browns can field vs. Jake Browning and a Bengals team looking to avoid going winless in the AFC North and pick up their version of a Super Bowl victory over a playoff team. Here is everything you need to know about the game.
- Scouting Cincinnati’s Jake Browning and Week 18 approach in our Q&A with Cincy Jungle (Chris Pokorny) - This Sunday, the Cleveland Browns take on the Cincinnati Bengals. To help preview a few topics from the Bengals’ perspective, we reached out to Anthony Cosenza from Cincy Jungle and exchanged five questions with him.
- Potential Browns Playoff Preview: Cleveland can replicate their assertive win over Houston (Matt Wilson) - Going back over the Week 16 film versus the Houston Texans, there were a couple of schematic takeaways from the offensive and defensive side of the ball that directly contributed to success of the Cleveland Browns in this game.
- Browns fans want to face the Jaguars in the playoffs, pick Myles Garrett as MVP (Chris Pokorny) - Cleveland fans don’t want to see Houston Texans quarterback C.J. Stroud in the Wild Card matchup.
- Browns vs Bengals: 3 key players to watch in Week 18 in Cincinnati (Curtiss Brown) - Big names and important positions for the Cincinnati Bengals that Cleveland Browns fans need to be aware of for Sunday’s game.
- Cleveland Browns Flacco Fever t-shirts and crewnecks are now for sale at HOMAGE (Chris Pokorny) - It was only a matter of time before Flacco Fever hit the t-shirt market for your now-beloved Cleveland Browns quarterback. HOMAGE has just unveiled two new t-shirts that feature QB Joe Flacco.
- RB-by-committee keeps Browns churning without Nick Chubb (ESPN) - Nick Chubb pulled down the Batman mask and began smashing the guitar. Chubb’s big pregame moment in front of an electric crowd served as a reminder of how much the Browns have overcome this season.
- David Njoku’s first Pro Bowl with Browns coincides with transition to team-first mentality (Beacon Journal) - A couple of phone conversations between David Njoku and coach Kevin Stefanski proved to be significant moments in what has become a memorable season for the seventh-year Browns tight end.
- Browns legend Bernie Kosar tackles health, wellness with a new patented coffee defense (cleveland.com) - Legendary Cleveland Browns quarterback Bernie Kosar has launched a new patented coffee blend, designed by the Youngstown native to boost immunity, protect against chronic diseases and strengthen heart health.
- Jeff Driskel grateful for start, taking whirlwind in stride (Browns Zone) - Jeff Driskel will be more than a footnote. Not only will he become the franchise-record fifth quarterback to start a game for the Browns on Sunday in the season finale in Cincinnati, he’ll be the first quarterback to start for the Bengals and the Browns in the Battle of Ohio, which dates to 1970.
- Does Tua Tagovailoa have a big-game problem? And what might that mean against the Bills? (The Ringer) - The Miami Dolphins have a playoff berth locked up, but how they do in Sunday night’s AFC East title bout will signal a lot about their Super Bowl hopes—and their quarterback’s ability to get them there.
- Steelers end regular season with fate out of their own hands — again (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette) - Win or lose, when the Pittsburgh Steelers hop on the team plane Saturday night to leave Baltimore, they’ll remain up in the air a lot longer than an hour and change. There is one funny scenario that could wrap up a playoff spot for them by the end of the day if they beat the Baltimore Ravens. The Indianapolis Colts and Houston Texans will kick off shortly after their game ends, and if those two teams horse around to the tune of a tie, the Steelers are in.
- Josh Harris brings measured approach to Commanders ownership (ESPN) - When Josh Harris purchased the Washington Commanders for $6.05 billion last summer, he said he would take the season to evaluate the football operation. With the season ending on Sunday, the time to make defining decisions is now.
- Buccaneers’ Todd Bowles says QB Baker Mayfield (ribs) will play Sunday vs. Panthers (NFL.com) - Injured ribs forced Baker Mayfield to miss practice time, but they won’t hold him out of a second chance to win the NFC South. Mayfield will start the Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ Week 18 tilt against the Carolina Panthers on Sunday, head coach Todd Bowles told reporters. Mayfield is officially questionable on Friday’s injury report.